The next introductory Jin Shin Jyutsu 2-day self help class will be on 6th and 7th of May 2017.
Download Printable Leaflet Here.
This informative and practical Jin Shin Jyutsu self-help course is structured as a 3-day course and is based on the text – “The Touch of Healing” by Alice Burmeister – and on Mary Burmeister’s original self help books (1-3).
The first 2 days function as a complete unit – part 1 – and cover all of Mary Burmeister’s original self help material, and most of The Touch of Healing. This part of the course can be attended as a full 2 days, or as single days – even as half days – but it must be stated that each section follows on from the previous ones, so the given sequence is highly recommended.
The 3rd day covers the additional chapter in “The Touch of Healing” – on the 12 organ function energies, and is a separate unit – part 2 – which assumes familiarity with the material covered in the first two days.
Course Cost: $300.00 p/person for the 2 days
$150 p/person for a single day
$75 p/person for a half day
A $30.00 non-refundable deposit will ensure a place
(limited number of places available).
Booking is essential – to book please contact (03) 9879 7693 or email me.
Morning tea provided. BYO lunch. Please come in loose, comfortable clothing and bring a yoga mat if you have one, a pillow and a rug—and paper, pen and coloured pencils.
JSJ Self Help Course Day 1 – Session 1 (morning)
- Introduction to the physio-philosophy of Jin Shin Jyutsu
- General techniques and indications for the Art of Living
- Practical applications for the Main Central flow
JSJ Self Help Course Day 1 – Session 2 (afternoon)
- Introduction to the physio-psychology of Jin Shin Jyutsu
- The hands, fingers and depths
- Practical applications of mudras and finger combinations
JSJ Self Help Course Day 2 – Session 1 (morning)
- Introduction to the Safety Energy Locks
- Practical application of combinations of Safety Energy Locks
JSJ Self Help Course Day 2 – Session 2 (afternoon)
- Introduction to the General Daily Sequences
- Personal Programmes
- Practical application of finger and toe combinations
JSJ Self Help Course Day 3
- Further development of the depths
- Introduction to the 12 individualised organ function energy
- Practical application of combinations of organ function energy
Some handouts will be provided but it is highly recommended that you bring or have read:
“The Touch of Healing” by Alice Burmeister, Bantam Books, 1997. ISBN 0-553-37784-1
This book is available (in Melbourne/Australia) at:
The Theosophical Society Bookshop – TS Bookshop online store or phone (03) 9650 3955
And you also find The Touch of Healing here on Fishpond
Click here to download printable course leaflet.
Be the awareness or understanding of myself until I become my own physician.
Mary Burmeister, “What Mary Says…”